Curtis + Whitfeld are committed to creating intelligent, sophisticated and unique interiors that reflect our clients needs and aspirations. We ensure that our design solutions are future-focused and we are committed to delivering quality outcomes within the time and budget constraints.
Our aim is to establish, through all our projects, a long term designer-client relationship by providing exceptional, responsive and dedicated service.
Every project demands its own processes and solutions. We offer full design capabilities for Commercial, Educational, Medical and Residential projects and are able to provide the appropriate mix of the following services depending on the project:
• Tenancy evaluation and site survey
• Business needs analysis and test fit space planning
• Concept design and space planning
• Colours and finishes selection
• Selection of furniture, artwork and decorative elements
• Lighting design
• Specialist joinery design
• Project administration
• Management of the Council certification process
• Full contract documentation and specification
• Tender to builders and analysis of tender
• On-site supervision and quality control
• Post-occupancy evaluation and on-going client liaison
Principle Evelyn Curtis holds a Bachelor of Arts Design (Interiors), with over twenty years experience in the Commercial Market; she is supported by James Whitfeld (Associate Diploma Interior Design and Cert Architectural Drafting). Their combined experience in both the commercial and domestic markets as well as their extensive technical knowledge, provide an environment to facilitate a highly motivated and progressive team. Curtis + Whitfeld are dedicated to providing innovative design solutions with client service as their number one priority.